Review & Best Price Porter-Cable PC3Pak Finish Nailer/Brad Nailer/Stapler Compressor Combo Kit on Sale► ► ► See more Best Price from Amazon.com
Product Features / Technical Details
- Innovative shroud allows for better protection and portability
- 150 psi max allows users to drive more nails than a traditional 135 max psi compressor
- 6 gal tank allows users to drive a large quantity of nails on a single tank charge
- 2.6 SCFM 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time
- 2.6 SCFM 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217; 34 lbs weight allows compressor to be easily carried
- Compressor’s 34-pound weight allows for easy portability
- Maintenance-free compressor pump for convenient operation
- Nailers’ and stapler’s maintenance-free motors designed to deliver long life
- Internal piston catches for maximum power on every shot
- Nailers feature tool-free jam release mechanisms for easy nail removal
Buy Cheap Porter-Cable PC3Pak Finish Nailer/Brad Nailer/Stapler Compressor Combo Kit Online USA
Amazon.com Product Description
The PC3PAK’s sturdy and lightweight compressor makes it easy to transport to various project sites. View larger
The 150 psi max compressor stores more air than traditional 135 psi compressors, increasing productivity by allowing for more nails to be driven. Its 6-gallon tank also improves upon the quantity of nails that can be deployed on a single tank charge. A standard household current supports this 120-volt electric unit, and its innovative shroud and 34-pound weight advances protection and portability.
Nailers and Stapler
The FN250C finish nailer utilizes standard 16-gauge finish nails from 1 inch to 2-1/2 inches long, and it features an internal piston catch for consistent maximum power on every shot and a rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Its oil- and maintenance-free motor prevents oil from staining the work surface and extends tool life. The BN138 narrow-crown brad nailer uses standard 18-gauge brad nails from 5/8 inches to 1-3/8 inches long. It too comes with a long-life motor, and it has a tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads (as does the FN250C). And the NS100B stapler dispenses standard 18-gauge 1/4-inch staples from 1/2 inch to 1 inch long. Like the nailers, the stapler also features an internal piston catch; additionally, it has a split-nose design for easy removal of jammed staples, a sequential-style trigger with lock-off switch, and a removable non-marring nose tip.
What's in the Box
6-gallon, 150 psi compressor; 16-gallon 2-1/2 inch finish nailer; 18-gallon 1-3/8 inch brad nailer; 18-gallon 1-inch stapler (1/4-inch crown); 25 feet of 1/4-inch air hose with a coupler and plug; 500 finish nails of 2-inch length; 500 brad nails of 1-1/4 inch length; 500 staples of 1-inch length; carrying bag.
|The PC3PAK includes the BN138 narrow-crown brad nailer, the FN250C finish nailer, and the NS100B stapler. (Click each to enlarge)|
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com,