Review & Best Price Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor on Sale► ► ► See more Best Price from Amazon.com
Product Features / Technical Details
- Cast iron pump with big bore cylinder and piston, combined with greater bore and stroke, delivers maximum performance
- Substantially lower noise levels with a large 1,720 RPM pump, enabling greater displacement at lower RPM
- Low amp draw reduces incidences of tripped breakers and voltage drop that can cause premature motor failure
- Oil lubricated provides cooler running pump, minimizes wear
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
Buy Cheap Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor Online USA
There are three factors that made us form this opinion. First, it’s the quietest compressor we’ve ever encountered. It’s a remarkable departure in a genre of tools that normally force you to suspend conversation while it’s cycling. The MAC700 puts out 80 decibels, according to the folks at Makita, and when you compare that to the 90 and up you get from most units, that’s practically a hum. So we like this for household use, especially in a basement shop.
Next on our list of pluses for the DIY-er is the low-amp draw, and with that, fewer trips to the breaker box and less chance of premature motor failure. The other feature that won us over is the easy-on-the-hand lever handle ball valve that saves your knuckles when you drain the tank. It’s also got a really fast cycle, so by the time you take a sip of water, you’re ready to work again.
It’s made like a champ, with a roll-bar handle that protects your investment, a cast-iron cylinder for durability and an oil sight glass that makes maintenance a breeze.--Kris Jensen-Van Heste
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com,