Review & Best Price Fenix TK41 Flashlight on Sale► ► ► See more Best Price from Amazon.com
Product Features / Technical Details
- Powerful, compact flashlight with Cree XM-L LED bulb
- 4 brightness levels and 2 strobes; up to 800 lumens output
- Durable aircraft-grade aluminum body coated with hard-anodized finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens; dual switch system on the front
- Requires 8 AA batteries; measures 8.4 inches long; weighs 0.7 pounds
- Bulb: Cree XM-L LED
- Bulb lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Output types: Low (10 lumens), mid (108 lumens), high (335 lumens), turbo (800 lumens)
- Runtime: 240 hours (low), 27 hours (mid), 7 hours 15 minutes (high), 2 hours 10 minutes (turbo)
- Flashing outputs: Strobe (800 lumens), SOS (108 lumens)
- Waterproof: Yes, to IPX-8 standard
- Construction material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Accessories: Lanyard, spare O-ring
- Batteries: Eight 1.5-volt AA (NiMH, alkaline) batteries
- Dimensions: 1.55 inches in diameter, 2.5-inch head diameter, 8.4 inches long
- Weight: 0.7 pounds (not including batteries)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Buy Cheap Fenix TK41 Flashlight Online USA
The Fenix TK41 offers 4 brightness levels and 2 strobe modes.
The flashlight is well built, with a durable aircraft-grade aluminum body coated with a premium Type III hard-anodized, anti-abrasive finish. The construction--which also includes a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating--helps the light hold up to all kinds of abuse. Other features include reverse polarity protection, a dual switch system in the front, a waterproof housing (to IPX-8 standard), and a neck lanyard for easy transport.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com,